Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for general information purposes only. While enough care is taken by Brigade Hospitality to ensure that information on the website is up to date, accurate and correct, readers are requested to make their independent enquiry before relying upon the same. In no event will Brigade Hospitality offer any warranty on the information made available or be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with, the use of information in this website. By using or accessing the website, you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation.
- The information depicted herein viz., master plans, floor plans, furniture layout, fittings, illustrations, specifications, designs, dimensions, rendered views, colours, amenities and facilities etc., are subject to change without notifications as may be required by the relevant authorities or the developer’s architect, and cannot form part of an offer or contract. Whilst every care is taken in providing this information, the developer cannot be held liable for variations. All illustrations and pictures are artist’s impression only. The information is subject to variations, additions, deletions, substitutions and modifications as may be recommended by the company’s architect and/or the relevant approving authorities. The Developer is wholly exempt from any liability on account of any claim in this regard. (1 square metre = 10.764 square feet). E & OE. All dimensions and calculations are done in metric system (M / Sq. m), and imperial system (Ft / Sq. Ft) shown is for reference only.
- The contents of this website are meant to provide information to the readers of this website about ourselves including our various projects, various initiatives taken by us, CSR activities etc. They are only for general information and are subject to change. By no stretch of imagination, the information on the website shall be construed as an advertisement and/or invitation or offer for sale.
- Please note that by sharing any of your contact details on the website, you are authorizing Brigade Hospitality (even if you are registered on the DND Registry) to provide information on our projects over Calls, SMS & Emails.
Brigade Hospitality Services Ltd. (as used herein, the name “Brigade Hospitality” includes Brigade Hospitality Services Ltd., and all companies subsidiary wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to handle your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
When you visit our websites or use our services, you’re trusting us with your information and we fully understand that this is a big responsibility and we take all reasonable measures to safeguard and protect your information.
- To register you so that you access parts and services of the Brigade Hospitality sites;
- To register you so that you may use access “One Brigade” App;
- to register you so that you may subscribe to our newsletters;
- so that you may participate in discussion forums and blogs on our site;
- to perform verification / validation of identity, where applicable;
- to provide you with timely and relevant information through post/courier, SMS, Telephone/GSM, E-Mail and social media channels;
- to provide you with a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Brigade Hospitality sites.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfil your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyse our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information of our customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.
The content on this website is the exclusive property of The Brigade Hospitality.