Indian weddings are known for their dazzling decorations, grand celebrations, awe-inspiring dresses, paraphernalia and of course, the larger than life buffets.
Spanning from multi-cultural cuisines and continental delicacies to exotic desserts and varied drinks, an Indian wedding food spread is something that cannot be compromised with. And to add more aura to it, live food stations are gaining much popularity these days.
These live counters are not only trending but also add an element of easy fun vibe. Here we have enlisted some unique live food stations that you may consider for your D-day:
- Tandoori & Barbeque: A Punjabi wedding without a barbecue counter is so incomplete. This is best especially during winter weddings. Seasonal vegetables, pineapple, soya chaap and paneer tikka served with green dip will make up for the sumptuous cocktail snacks too.
- Paan Corner: Everybody gets to taste jalebi, moong dal halwa or gulab jamun at Indian weddings, but setting up a funky paan corner will add a nawabi aura to the food scene.
- Ice cream and Shakes Station: A scoop of vanilla ice-cream as a dessert is passé. Something offbeat like ice-cream topped with chocolate syrup, dry fruits or choco chips would make up for a happening live station.
- Nachos Chaat: Loaded nachos chaat is another treat that’s making it big in the Indian wedding food spreads. Have them available in both veg and non-veg variants with different dressings and toppings to go along with. Your guests are going to love this!
- Waffle Station: Fresh waffles served in different flavors with a variety of toppings will take your dessert menu to a different level.
For details or to seek an appointment with our team, contact The Woodrose at: +91 9972305352.